Capturing over 250 million smiles each year.
Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging (DEI) is the leading souvenir imaging provider to theme parks, water parks, resorts and leisure attractions. DEI serves as an 'exclusive operating partner' providing end-to-end infrastructure for imaging solutions. Our aim is to help attractions provide memorable keepsakes whilst growing imaging revenue. Our presence spans across UAE, USA, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Kuwait and Maldives. With over 2,500 trained professionals working in more than 300 partner sites worldwide, we ensure exceptional guest service.
- March 11th 2015: DEI commences Cruise Liner Operations in collaboration with Star Cruises in Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Mar 1st 2015: March 2015 will mark DEI's commencement of operations at two iconic Waterparks in Delhi, India – Worlds of Wonder Waterpark, and Oysters Waterpark.
- Mar 1st 2015: DEI is proud of having completed the first month of operations at the newly acquired Atlantis, The Palm.
- Feb 27th 2015: All systems are a ‘go’ in the preparation for DEI’s presence at the 2015 IAAPA Asian Attractions Show in Hong Kong.
- Feb 24th 2015: DEI is gearing up for the IAAPA Leadership Conference scheduled to take place in Dubai March 10th – March 12th.
- Feb 15th 2015 – The NTUC Weekly Publication, Singapore recognized DEI’s efforts in contributing to the society, by being an active part of the Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) scheme.