Capturing over 250 million smiles each year.
Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging (DEI) is the leading souvenir imaging provider to theme parks, water parks, resorts and leisure attractions. DEI serves as an 'exclusive operating partner' providing end-to-end infrastructure for imaging solutions. Our aim is to help attractions provide memorable keepsakes whilst growing imaging revenue. Our presence spans across UAE, USA, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Kuwait and Maldives. With over 2,500 trained professionals working in more than 300 partner sites worldwide, we ensure exceptional guest service.
- October, 2015: DEI starts operation at Mount Faber, Singapore, adding a memorable touch to the cable car experience.
- June 4th 2015: Visit DEI at IAAPA Hong Kong, booth 1012, from June 17th - 19th, 2015 where we’ll be showcasing our latest technological developments.
- March 11th 2015: DEI commences Cruise Liner Operations in collaboration with Star Cruises in Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Mar 1st 2015: March 2015 will mark DEI's commencement of operations at two iconic Waterparks in Delhi, India – Worlds of Wonder Waterpark, and Oysters Waterpark.
- Mar 1st 2015: DEI is proud of having completed the first month of operations at the newly acquired Atlantis, The Palm.
- Feb 27th 2015: All systems are a ‘go’ in the preparation for DEI’s presence at the 2015 IAAPA Asian Attractions Show in Hong Kong.